A touching response
I’m sure you have been there.
When a heartfelt response squeezed a liter of grateful and thankful juice out of your heart.
Tonight, something like that happened to me. I couldn’t stop this write-up after that.
Thank you SOOO much Sandra for spending time answering my follow-up questions and allowing me to learn from your Bee Yoga experience.
1. What hesitations did you have about joining our yoga class?
I didn’t really have any hesitations. It was more a matter of whether the schedule could work with my family. Maybe you could have a bit more info on the schedule and the format of the class (e.g., maximum number of participants) on the website would have been great. Having a booking function on the website would also be great.
2. What specific feature did you like best about the class?
I loved the fact it was outdoor and a small class! It reminded me of the the film ‘Eat, Pray, Love’! I also enjoyed the exercises which were quite different than my regular yoga classes.
3. What are 3 things we can improve to make you have better experience?
- I am used and I personally like to be done after Shivasna so I was surprised to have a few other exercices afterwards.
- You could have 90’ classes 🙂
- Maybe you could offer to pick up people to come to class, even if the class has to be a bit more expensive.
4. Would you recommend our Bee Yoga class to others? Why or why not?
Yes, absolutely. This was one of the highlights of my stay in Phu Quoc, definitely in my top 3!
What’s your most favorite yoga experience? Can’t wait for your sharing! <3